SHORE DINNER HALL
Install Date: 1955
Unsold at Auction
The Shore Dinner Hall was built in 1955, and would be the third incarnation of its type at the Park. Previous incarnations were destroyed in the 1938 and 1954 Hurricanes. The Shore Dinner Hall could seat 4000 guests in one sitting, and over 20,000 guests could be served in one day.
After the Rocky Point Auction, The Shore Dinner Hall would remain open for Flea Markets. The Basement was used as Workshop and Storage.